- 53-56 cm - A
- 58-61 cm - B
- 63-66 cm - C
- 68-71 cm - D
- 73-76 cm - E
- 78-81 cm - F
MEASURING DOS & DON’TS
- Do measure the fullest part of your inner thigh, on bare skin standing up.
- Do use a cloth tape measure to ensure accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, use a string or piece of yarn then measure that flat against a ruler.
- Do size down if your measurement falls between the sizes we suggest.
- Don’t let the tape measure be too tight or too loose.
- Don’t measure yourself over your clothes or sitting down.